Fill out the Connecting Colorado Password Reset Request and get a new temporary password emailed to you within 1-3 business days.
Reset your Connecting Colorado password!
Mesa County Workforce Center offers job search assistance in Grand Junction, CO. Connecting Colorado is the state job search site used by all Colorado Workforce Centers. Once registered as a user with the workforce center on this site, you will be able to search the thousands of jobs listed on this statewide database.
If you need assistance with your registration, you can stop by the Workforce Center or call our Employment Services line at 970-248-7560.
Government Job Listing Sites
Temporary Employment Agencies
|Express Employment||725 Pitkin Ave||970-242-4500|
|Labor Etc||520 W Gunnison||970-243-2224|
|People Ready||200 W. Grand Ave. #3||970-255-9682|
|Quick Temps||817 North 1st||970-241-6007|
|Elwood Staffing||359 Main Street Ste. 2||970-243-9950|
|Landmark Staffing||1048 Independent Ave. A110||970-985-7000|
|StaffRite||380 28 Rd.||970-623-8617|
|Professional Business Solutions||2938 North Ave. #C||970-242-3881|
Printable Generic Application
Tired of filling out countless applications without even a call back? Are you ready to put your job search on the fast-track to a meaningful career?
It’s time to take the plunge and join the Colorado Workforce Center’s Talent Pool. Talent Pool increases your visibility and employ-ability by connecting you with employers and strengthening your application, resume, and interviewing skills.
Benefits of Talent Pool Membership
- Head to the front of line and be referred first to employers looking to hire
- Become eligible for specialized training and resources tailored to your specific needs
- Receive invitations to Talent Pool member exclusive, industry specific hiring events and networking opportunities
- Be a priority candidate for special, employment related grants and on-the-job training opportunities
- Find employment in a variety of industries including IT, Manufacturing, Construction, Healthcare, Finance, Hospitality, Retail, and more
- Show strong and serious commitment to finding a career
- Have the qualifications, experience, and interest in at least one industry
- Provide a targeted, detailed resume
- Demonstrate effective interview skills
- Be ready and available for work
For more information or to get started, contact Employment Services (970) 248-7560 or [email protected]