Resources for Job Seekers In Grand Junction
We want to make sure you are as prepared as possible when entering the job market, so we offer you a whole toolbox of resources and assistance. Understanding what skills and abilities you possess and how to present them effectively will increase your chances that the employer will understand what you have to offer.
Employment Services has a Customer Service Model
We currently require appointments for in-person job seeker services. Please give us a call- we may be able to help you right over the phone or we will make you an appointment to come into our office.
Veterans receive Priority of Service in all Federally Funded Workforce Programs.
Benefits of Our Model Include:
- A Resource Room with technology you need to complete job search tasks
- Online Workshops that address Job Search, Resume & Interviewing
- One-on-one appointments available with an Employment Specialist for personalized career counseling and job search advice
Requirement for Meeting with an Employment Specialist:
Be at least 14 years of age and have an active and updated account in Connecting Colorado at www.connectingcolorado.com
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND:
- Attend virtual workshops through connectingcolorado.com. You can see our local workshops on our Workshop & Events calendar
- Bring updated resume completed and free of errors when meeting with an Employment Specialist, if possible
If you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment with an Employment Specialist, call 970-248-7560 or email us at [email protected].