- June 12, 2019
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
When: Wednesday, June 12, 2019
9:00 am-1:00 pm
Where: Mesa County WFC—Room C
Bus Drivers (7877438)
Compensation: $14.00/hour to start, 20 hours per week guaranteed. Potential for up to 40 hours/week
- Free CDL training for drivers without school bus experience.
- Great job for stay at home parents, retirees and college students looking for extra income.
- Experienced bus drivers with CDL and COLORADO endorsements are preferred.
- Must have clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical, pre-employment drug test and criminal background check
- 3 years of driving experience (regular vehicles)
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
School Bus Monitors (7877432)
Compensation: $12.00/hour, 20 hours per week guaranteed.
- School Bus Monitors are responsible for the safety of children on the school bus
- Monitors will help load students onto the bus and operate lift for loading and unloading wheelchairs and ensure wheelchairs are properly secured.
- Help the bus driver keep the bus clean
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Applications will be available at the event.
Visit: connectingcolorado.com for more detailed job descriptions.
Mesa County Workforce Center is an EEO Employer
Venue: Mesa County Workforce Center
Venue Phone: (970) 248-0871Address: