Our statewide job database, Connecting Colorado, is a great resource that allows us to find and pre-screen candidates based on the qualifications you describe. We maintain the largest and most diversified applicant database of any employment agency in the state. Connecting Colorado contains applicants for all occupation sectors. When you list your current job openings with the Mesa County Workforce Center, they are posted locally, statewide and nationally.
Flexibility is the key to our successful collaboration with businesses. You can do business with our Workforce Center by phone, fax, e-mail, online and in person. Our goal is to make your recruitment and hiring easier, and more cost- and time- effective. By working with an Employment Specialist, you will receive customized services that include:
- Professional and Strategically Written Job Descriptions: Job Posting Generator
- Specialized Hiring Events and Mass Recruitment
- Conference and Interview Rooms
- Pre-screening of Candidates
- Application/Resume Collection
Contact an Employment Specialist
Call 970-248-7560 or email [email protected].us
Post Your Job
You can go directly to the Connecting Colorado website and list the position yourself. This feature allows you the benefit of being able to perform your own search for candidates and the ability to contact outstanding recruits directly. View the Step-by-Step Guide for instructions. It is quick and easy.
Job Posting through Colorado Mesa University
Thank you for your interest in recruiting CMU students and alumni. We are here to assist you in connecting with our students and alumni in a method that best fits your recruiting needs. Our students have many skills and knowledge that cross over many different industry areas.
Services available for recruitment and getting involved on our campus:
- Participate in Career Fairs and Special Events
- On-Campus Recruiting Options:
- Assist with workshops and classroom presentations
- Participate on guest speaker panels
- Conduct on campus interviews for internships, part-time, and full-time jobs
- Staff a table to recruit students in a high traffic area on campus
- Provide an information meeting for students to learn more about your company
- Recruitment Service Printer-friendly PDF
Employers must adhere to our employers policies when using our services.
Please contact our office at 970-248-1404 or [email protected] to discuss and/or schedule the recruiting services to meet your needs. We look forward to working with you.