Our statewide job database, Connecting Colorado, is a great resource that allows us to find and pre-screen candidates based on the qualifications you describe. We maintain the largest and most diversified applicant database of any employment agency in the state. Connecting Colorado contains applicants for all occupation sectors. When you list your current job openings with the Mesa County Workforce Center, they are posted locally, statewide, and nationally.
Flexibility is the key to our successful collaboration with businesses. You can do business with our Workforce Center by phone, fax, e-mail, online, and in person. Our goal is to make your recruitment and hiring easier, and more cost- and time- effective. By working with an Employment Specialist for recruiting assistance, you will receive customized services that include:
- Professional and Strategically Written Job Descriptions: Job Posting Generator
- Specialized Hiring Events and Mass Recruitment
- Conference and Interview Rooms
- Pre-screening of Candidates
- Application/Resume Collection
Looking to post a job or connect with local job seekers? Contact an Employment Specialist:
Post Your Job
You can go directly to the Connecting Colorado website and list the position yourself. This feature allows you the benefit of being able to perform your own search for candidates and the ability to contact outstanding recruits directly. View the Step-by-Step Guide for instructions. It is quick and easy.
Job Posting through Colorado Mesa University
Thank you for your interest in recruiting CMU students and alumni. We are here to assist you in connecting with our students and alumni in a method that best fits your recruiting needs. Our students have many skills and knowledge that cross over many different industry areas.
Services available for recruiting assistance and getting involved on our campus:
- Create an Employer Handshake account in 4 easy steps: Join Handshake - Employer info
- Post Job and Internship Opportunities
- Participate in Career Fairs and Special Events
- On-Campus Recruiting Options:
- Assist with workshops and classroom presentations
- Participate in guest speaker panels
- Conduct on-campus interviews for internships, part-time, and full-time jobs
- Staff a table to recruit students in a high traffic area on campus
- Provide an information meeting for students to learn more about your company
- Recruitment Services
Employers must adhere to our employers' policies when using our services.
Are you looking to recruit CMU students and local job seekers?
We have a Workforce Development Liaison who works at both the Mesa County Workforce Center and Colorado Mesa University!
Working alongside the Employment Services Team at the Workforce Center and the Career Services team at Colorado Mesa University, Kayley Vogel, holds a shared position, splitting her time between CMU and the Mesa County Workforce Center. The idea is simple, one person who can be the one-stop-shop for businesses seeking qualified workers. This unique approach offers more than just connecting candidates to employers, but also the opportunity to create events, programming, and tools for those ready to enter the workforce.
Would you like more information? Submit the form below to get in contact with Kayley Vogel, your local Workforce Development Liaison!