We want to make sure you are as prepared as possible when entering the job market, so we offer you a whole toolbox of resources and assistance. Understanding what skills and abilities you possess and how to present them effectively will increase your chances that the employer will understand what you have to offer.
Employment Services has a Customer Service Model…
Walk-in customers need to start in the Resource Room and will be assisted by staff on how to get started.
Veterans receive Priority of Service in all Federally Funded Workforce Programs.
Benefits of Our Model Include:
- Professional staff in our Resource room available to assist walk-in customers
- New and improved Job Search Toolbox Workshop that is a comprehensive one time 2 hour workshop covering Job Search, Resume & Interviewing
- One-on-one appointments available with an Employment Specialist
- Personalized career counseling, networking and job search advice
- One point of contact for all employment related questions as well as walk-in service
Requirement for Meeting with an Employment Specialist:
Have an active and updated account in Connecting Colorado at www.connectingcolorado.com
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND:
- Attend the Job Search Toolbox Workshop mcwfc.us/customer-workshop-signup/
- Bring updated resume completed and free of errors when meeting with an Employment Specialist
If you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment with an Employment Specialist, call 970‑248‑7560 or email us at [email protected].