March 2018 Unemployment FiguresAi??
- State of CO UI rate 3.0%; national UI rate 4.1%
- March 2018 UI rate for Mesa is 4.0%; Labor force 74,999; New Claims are 140
- February 2018 UI rate for Mesa was 4.6%; Labor force 74,822; New Claims were 165
- March 2017 was 3.8%; Labor force 71,232;Ai??Ai??New Claims were 165
- New UI Claims Year to date 2018: 551
- New UI Claims Year to date 2017: 587
- Job Orders March 2018: 803
- Job Orders March 2017: 563
- Job Orders Year to date 2018: 2,156
- Job Orders year to date 2017: 1,507
The UI rate dropped to 4.0% from last monthai??i??s 4.6%. March 2017 UI rate was 3.8%, which is the first time we have seen our current month/year rate higher than the previous year since July of 2016. Based off of prior years I would expect Aprilai??i??s UI rate to either drop slightly or stay about the same as March. New UI claims went dropped from last month and are lower compared to this time last year. One drug cipro without prescription your doctor may recommend for your UTI. The labor force increased by 177 and has been slowly growing for a solid year, which is very good to see. Job orders in Mesa County are significantly higher compared to one year prior.
Business Services Supervisor
Mesa County Workforce Center
(970) 257-2206 office